How to start or respond to a family law case in Supreme Court
Choose the correct guide
These guides include:
- step-by-step instructions on how to start a family law case in Supreme Court,
- step-by-step instructions on what to do if your spouse starts a family law case,
- information about the law that applies to starting a family law case,
- links to the blank forms you'll need, and
- information about where to file or send the documents.
First, select the correct guide from the links below. Then read the step-by-step instructions. Once you're familiar with the instructions, you can open the forms and fill them out.
- If you're applying for a family order, you're called the applicant.
- If you're responding to an application for a family order, you're called the respondent.