Legal information outreach workers are staff members at Legal Services Society (BC Legal Aid) regional centres who can:
- help people use Clicklaw to find legal information and self-help resources on the Internet;
- give people printed legal information;
- refer people to other Legal Aid BC services such as family duty counsel, family advice lawyers, and other community services; and
- visit community groups to tell them about Legal Aid BC services, and collect feedback from community workers and the public about the legal aid programs;
- provide legal information and referral services by phone; and
- assist Community Court clients.
Where can I find legal information outreach workers?
(Terrace Regional Centre satellite office)
Phone: 250-624-7701 or 1-800-787-2511 (call no charge)
207 – 3228 Kalum Street
400 – 510 Burrard Street