Where can you get help with filling out court forms?

Provincial Court
Supreme Court

There are several people and organizations that can help you if:

  • you need help with filling out court forms for a family law case, and
  • you can't afford a lawyer.

Give them all the information you need for the forms and then they'll:

  • sit with you while you fill out your forms, or
  • let you fill our your own forms and then check them to make sure everything's correct.

Here's a list of who can help you:

You can also get help from:

And see the BC Family Law Unbundling Roster. This is a list of lawyers who can help you with parts of your case and will let you handle the rest yourself.