I can't get legal aid and I can't afford a lawyer, but I need some legal help with my case. What can I do?

If you can't afford to pay a lawyer for your whole family law case, you can still get help with parts of it from a lawyer. This is called getting unbundled legal services. It costs less than hiring a lawyer for your whole case.

Not all lawyers offer unbundled services. The People's Law School Directory of Lawyers is a list of lawyers who do offer them, and what languages they work in.

See Tips about getting legal help for other ways to get help.