If you agree

How to change a family order

You must change a family order in the same court (Provincial or Supreme) as it was originally made.

Before using these guides

Consider the following options that can help you and the other party to work things out:

For more information, see our fact sheet Making an agreement after you separate.

If you must go to court — Choose Provincial or Supreme Court

Where was your original order made?