Provincial Court — If you agree

How to change a family order

To change a family order in Provincial Court if you agree, you can file an Application Respecting Existing Orders or Agreements (Form 2) and follow the consent process set out in Rule 14 of the Provincial Court (Family) Rules.

forward arrowBack to: Previous