Child protection/removal

Do it yourself

Self-help guides

Getting help with matters involving the Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCF) and child protection.

Ask the ministry for help
If you're having trouble looking after your children, you can ask MCF for help.

Get help if someone reports you to the ministry
If your children have been or may be taken by MCF or a delegated Aboriginal agency, use this guide to learn about your rights and responsibilities, the ministry, and court process.

Make a complaint against the ministry
How to make a complaint about the process or how you’re being treated when you're dealing with MCF.