Filling out court forms — Who can help

If you can't afford a lawyer, and you need help with filling out court forms for a family law case, there are several people/organizations that can help you. You will have to provide all the necessary information, but there are people who can either sit with you while you fill out forms or check your completed forms to make sure you filled them out correctly. Here is a list of those people/organizations and where they are located, with links to more information about them:

forward arrowBack to: Previous