Coping with Separation Handbook
For spouses (married or living in a marriage-like relationship) who are dealing with the emotional aspects of separating. It explains the emotional stages of separation and suggests ways to cope, including:
- a checklist to recognize symptoms of stress,
- how to reduce your anxiety about the legal process,
- how to communicate with and reduce conflict with your spouse,
- ways to help your children cope with their emotions, and
- some do’s and don’ts for communicating with your children.
Also includes where to get support services and legal help.