Community partners are service providers located throughout BC, particularly in rural, remote, and Aboriginal communities, who can:
- give you printed legal information,
- help you find public legal information materials online,
- help you contact Legal Aid BC by phone,
- refer you to your nearest Legal Aid BC location to apply for legal aid,
- refer you to other community, print, and web resources,
- raise awareness of legal aid services, and
- promote and provide law-related community development and/or public legal education activities and information.
See a list of community partners and where to find them on the Legal Aid BC website.