A list of all the court forms linked to on the site. Search by Provincial Court forms, Supreme Court forms, or pension forms, and sort the results by name or form number.
A list of commonly used family law terms and their definitions.
Find an office or organization to recommend to your clients.
Phone numbers for organizations that can help people with family law issues.
Our other sites
Family Law in BC is a site by Legal Aid BC. Visit Legal Aid BC to apply for legal aid, or learn more about the issues legal aid can help with.
Information and resources to help Aboriginal people with different legal issues. This site can help Aboriginal people understand their legal rights and connect them with other people who can help.
MyLawBC has guided pathways to help people get an action plan on different issues, including how to:
- plan for your future care,
- deal with foreclosure,
- make a safety plan, and
- respond if you're served.
MyLawBC also has three free online tools to help people settle their separation issues without going to court:
- The Dialogue Tool helps people to work together to create a separation agreement that settles what they want to do about parenting arrangements, child and spousal support, and dividing property and debts after separation.
- In the Family Resolution Centre, parents can work together to create a parenting plan for their child's care, and get a free qualified mediator to help settle any issues they don't agree on.
- Remote Child Support Mediation is available for parents whose income has been affected by COVID-19, and who want to change a child support order or agreement.